Annual Academic Advising Fall Conference Archive
Each year the Division of Undergraduate Studies hosts a conference on academic advising at Penn State's University Park campus. An overarching theme describes the focus of each conference. Below is information on upcoming and recent fall conferences.
- 2019 Conference: The DUS Conference|On Innovative Academic Advising
- 2018 Conference: The DUS Conference|On Innovative Academic Advising
- 2017 Fall Conference: Inclusive Advising: Building Bridges in a Diverse Learning Environment
- 2016 Fall Conference: Transitions: Energizing Advising and Student Communities for Change
- 2015 Fall Conference: "Looking to the Future: The Importance of the Academic Adviser in Higher Education"
- 2014 Fall Conference: "Advising Smarter: Theoretical Foundations & Practical Applications for Student Success"
- 2013 Fall Conference: "Updating the Advising Toolbox: Understanding the Complex Needs of Today's Students"
- 2012 Fall Conference: "Deconstructing Decision Making: Theories, Strategies, and Data"
- 2011 Fall Conference: "Advising for the Global Community"
- 2010 Fall Conference: "Academic Advising: Who, What, Where, When, Why?"