Study Smarter Workshop
How can you better monitor your learning so that you don't waste time and effort on ineffective study strategies? This workshop presents research-based evidence that metacognition (awareness of how you learn and the predictable effects of the related choices you make) can help you successfully transition to the demands of college-level courses as well as the flexibility of setting your own schedule. All sessions will be held online via Zoom and all times listed are Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Upcoming Study Smarter Sessions:
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 11 a.m., https://bit.ly/StudySmarter10-7-20_11AM
- Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 6 p.m., https://bit.ly/StudySmarter10-8-20_6PM
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 5 p.m., https://bit.ly/StudySmarter11-10-20_5PM
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 10 a.m., https://bit.ly/StudySmarter11-11-20_10
- Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 6 p.m., https://bit.ly/StudySmarter11-12-20_6PM