Study Smarter Workshop
How can you better monitor your learning so that you don't waste time and effort on ineffective study strategies? This workshop presents research-based evidence that metacognition (awareness of how you learn and the predictable effects of the related choices you make) can help you successfully transition to the demands of college-level courses as well as the flexibility of setting your own schedule.
For more information or to sign up for a study smarter workshop, visit the Penn State Learning website.
Monday, March 8, 8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Other Study Smarter Workshops:
- Wednesday, March 17, 7:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 18, 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 21, 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14, 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 19, 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.