Pre-Law Orientation Session
Pre-Law Orientation Sessions are open to all Penn State students considering law school. First- and second-year students must attend a Pre-Law Orientation Session prior to scheduling an individual appointment with the Pre-Law Adviser or attending the Law School Application Process Session. Topics covered in the Pre-Law Orientation Session include:
- Preparing for law school and strengthening your application now (even if you are not yet certain that you want to attend)
- Skills required for law school
- Learning about law school
- Learning about the practice of law
- Deciding whether to apply to law school
- Introduction to the LSAT (brief intro to this topic – more in the Applying to Law School Session)
- Law school application timeline (brief intro to this topic – more in the Applying to Law School Session)
- Pre-Law Advising resources
All sessions will be held via Zoom Webinar and registration is required. Use the link under the date you wish to attend and register using your PSU email address.
Thursday, November 5 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Other Fall 2020 Pre-Law Orientation Session dates:
Tuesday November 17 from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.