Applying to Law School Session
This session is designed for juniors and seniors who are getting ready to apply to law school. First- and second-year students who have attended a Pre-Law Orientation Session are also invited to attend. Topics covered in the Applying to Law School Session include:
- Introduction to the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)
- Strategies and options for LSAT preparation
- Review of law school application timeline
- Using lsac.org to apply to law school
- Drafting personal statements/diversity statements/résumés/addenda
- Obtaining strong letters of recommendation
- Selecting/evaluating law schools (brief intro to this topic)
- Financing law school (brief intro to this topic)
- Pre-Law Advising resources
Tuesday, November 10 from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Other Fall 2020 Applying to Law School Session dates:
All sessions will be held via Zoom Webinar and registration is required. Use the link under the date you wish to attend and register using your PSU email address.
- Wednesday, December 2 from 6:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.