Are you up in the air because ...
- you've changed your mind about your major, or
- you're not going to qualify for the major you wanted, or
- you still aren't sure what to major in?
The DUS Navigator for Students in Transition can help you develop a well-informed alternate plan.
- Guide A: Relate your interests to majors.
- Guide B: Understand entrance-to-major requirements.
- Guide C: Learn details about majors and their course requirements.
- Guide D: Find out about careers and how they relate to majors.
- Guide E: Plan your schedule for next semester.