Learn About Majors
Where Should You Start?
- Find majors that match your interests, then learn more about them through links to the Undergraduate Bulletin, the major’s website, its Entrance-to-Major requirements, and Recommended Academic Plan.
- College Information Chart
- Start with a college and/or major that interests you, and then follow links to the college website, list of majors, advising resources, General Education information, Recommended Academic Plans, Entrance-to-Major requirements, the Undergraduate Bulletin, and Admissions descriptions.
What Resources And Tools Can Help?
- Student Resources
- The Academic Advising Portal can guide you toward academic success; point you toward helpful resources; connect you to clubs, volunteer experiences, internships, global issues, and research opportunities; and prepare you for careers and postgraduate school.
- Degree Audit
- Shows how the courses you have already taken meet requirements and also indicates what you still need to complete to earn a degree in a particular major.
- Listservs and Newsletters
- Sign up to receive emails and publications to learn about colleges and majors that interest you.