- Explore Majors & Minors
- Plan and Schedule
- Get Involved
- Think Beyond DUS
To create a list of majors that match your interests:
- Login to eLion, click on the Major Themes link, and follow the steps to generate a list of majors that match your interests. If you are not a Penn State student, click on Propsective Students in eLion and select Major Themes.
- E-mail the list to yourself and print a copy.
- Click on the links in the e-mail and read about each major. Think about how your interests and abilities relate to each major, especially to the required courses. Do they sound interesting? Would you do well in them?
- Your list is likely to be long. As you read about each major, cross off the ones that are not a good match for you.
- If a major is a good match, put a check mark next to it on your printout.
- Use the links below to learn more about each major you checked.
- If a major doesn't interest you anymore, cross it off the e-mail printout
- If a major still interests you, enter it in the table below.
- Print this page and bring it with you to discuss with your adviser.