Register For Courses
Decide What to Study
Check out Start Your Search and Learn About Majors before planning your schedule or meeting with your adviser.
Choose Your Classes
- Find the major(s) you are considering in Recommended Academic Plans and write down some courses you think might make sense to take.
- Check degree audits for these majors. The Gen Ed section shows General Education categories you need to complete. In the Schedule of Courses, find a couple of courses in those categories that you'd like to take.
- All students need to take one first-year seminar. See First-Year Seminars for a list.
- Review Entrance-to-Major Requirements for critical courses.
- Meet with Your Adviser to discuss your goals and schedule.
- Enter your schedule on eLion (See the Registration Timetable or your degree audit to find the date you can begin to schedule).
Use Extra Tools and Tips