- Part I (February 5, 2001)
- Question 1. How do faculty perceive their roles as academic advisers?
- Part II (February 26, 2001)
- Question 2. What is the linguistic relationship between the words teaching and advising?
- Question 3. Do effective teachers and effective advisers do the same things?
- Part III (March 19, 2001)
- Question 4. Is there more than one type of academic advising?
- Part IV (April 9, 2001)
- Question 5. Can developmental advising produce active learning?
- Question 6. Can academic advising increase human capital?
- Part V (April 30, 2001)
- Question 7. Can academic advising qualify as a scholarly activity?
- Concluding Remarks
Drew Appleby is director of Undergraduate Studies of the Indiana UniversityPurdue University Indianapolis Psychology Department. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 274-6767.