- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year.
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I was unsure about the career path I wanted to take, and the Division allowed me to continue my studies while I explored different majors.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- It gave me time to think about my future while taking courses toward a degree.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- Secondary Education (Mathematics option)
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- I enjoyed being a part of the Penn State Singers.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- I wish I would have participated in one or two more college-sponsored activities while I was an undergraduate.
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Professor of Mathematics, William Rainey Harper College
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Ball State University
- What is your current occupation?
Profile Last Updated: November 22, 2001