- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year.
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I had originally planned on studying biology. I overloaded on science classes my first semester and barely managed to pass. I also wasn't enjoying the classes. I decided at that point to try a different route and entered DUS.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- My parents really wanted me to be a business major. After taking accounting, marketing, and finance, microeconomics was the first class that I found interesting.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- Yes, it gave me the ability to take classes and research my interests and my strengths in order to determine what I wanted to study.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- Being a little sister at Pi Kappa Alpha made a difference to me.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- I would have spend more time pursuing my interests in what to study rather than trying to take what my parents wanted me to study.
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Budget Analyst, Department of the Navy
- What is your current occupation?
- Community Planner, Department of the Navy
Profile Last Updated: April 25, 2002