- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year, 1989
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- B.A. in Anthropology with a minor in Women's Studies; M.Ed. in Counselor Education
- What year did you graduate?
- 1993; 1995
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- Women's Choir; La Vie Yearbook; Penn State Habitat for Humanity; THON
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Teach for America teacher
- Non-profit Program Director
- Academic Adviser
- What is your current occupation?
- College Counselor
Profile Last Updated: January 27, 2014