- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year.
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I was undecided on my major.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- I used my DUS adviser and the introductory communication disorders course.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- Yes, it gave me options and time to decide what field I was interested in.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- Communication Disorders (now Communications Sciences and Disorders)
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- Honor societies, mortar board, philanthropies, volunteering at Centre County Community Hospital and being part of a panhellenic organization all made a difference for me.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- None. Went straight to graduate school.
- What is your current occupation?
- Graduate Student, Speech-Language Pathology, George Washington University
Profile Last Updated: August 9, 1998