- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year.
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I was unsure of my major and wanted flexibility.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- Bernie Bronstein in DUS and Stan Mayers in HPA were both great resources.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- Absolutely! It gave me time to explore.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- Health Planning and Administration (now Health Policy and Administration with minors in Business/Liberal Arts and Political Science
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- The Big Brother program was excellent, as was being an orientation leader, academic adviser, and being a part of the HPA Club.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- I would probably not be as bothered by taking pure liberal arts courses. I would have focused even more than I did on getting a diverse education.
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Congressional Staffer
- Real Estate Developer
- Health Manager
- What is your current occupation?
- Health Care Management, Medical Mutual
Profile Last Updated: February 28, 2003