- When did you enter DUS?
- As an academically bewildered junior.
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- One and a half.
- Why did you choose DUS?
- To obtain guidance, become academically successful, and assess what I wanted to become as a student and as a professional.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- I found I had a talent with numbers. Manash Ray helped me cultivate that talent and Dr. Eric White of DUS helped most with my overall decision to pursue a business major.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- Dr. White's guidance and ability enabled me to be at my best, which ultimately gave me the ability to graduate.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Sales Representative
- What is your current occupation?
- Self-Employed Real Estate Investor and Semi-Retired
Profile Last Updated: October 13, 2001