- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I was unsure about a major and wanted the flexibility to try out different subjects.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- I left that my best sources of information came from talking to other students about what I wanted to do with my life. They pointed me to classes I might not have known about, as well as majors that were not as widely noticed.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- It helped me explore the possibilities of different fields, while simultaneously fulfilling academic credits.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- Letters, Arts, and Sciences (Liberal Studies option)
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- I participated in various choirs, honor societies, and a community service organization. I left that by meeting new people and exposing myself to all the possibilities, I made the most of my college experience.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- I might have tried for an internship the summer of my sophomore year.
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Senior Consultant, Booz Allen & Hamilton
- Web Developer, Infodata Systems
- What is your current occupation?
- Web Development Specialist, Advanced Concepts
Profile Last Updated: August 28, 2002