- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I was undecided on what I wanted to major in.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- An introduction to business class, which I took my first or second semester. It exposed me to business logistics, which seemed interesting.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- Yes, it gave me the guidance I was looking for. Advisers were helpful and full of knowledge.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- Business Logistics (no longer offered)
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- I joined a fraternity in my first semester. Being in a fraternity helped me develop my interpersonal and leadership skills. Being an alumni of both Penn State and my fraternity, it gave me a place to always go back and visit 20 years after graduation.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Transportation Supervisor/Manager
- Logistics Manager
- General Manager
- Regional Logistics Manager
- What is your current occupation?
- General Manager, United Warehouse and Distribution Corporation
Profile Last Updated: September 9, 1998