- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I was undecided about a major. DUS offered an opportunity to get accepted and enrolled without having to commit and then change majors.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- I took many required courses and some electives while in DUS. It afforded me the chance to search while fulfilling requirements.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- Yes, it did.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- Being a part of the South Halls Residence Association, the Dance Marathon (THON), IM sports and being a South Halls radio DJ all made a difference for me.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- I wish I had been aware of more job opportunities while I was still in school. Being in Liberal Arts, there were no recruiters as there were for my fellow students in Business and Engineering. Without the quality internship I had at a television station, I would have been without any knowledge of how to find a "real" job.
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Video Editor/Production Assistant, Action Video Productions
- News Photographer/Editor, WTAJ-TV
- Video Editor, Medstar Television
- Director of Editing Services, Medstar Television
- Senior Video Editor, AT&T Video Resource
- What is your current occupation?
- Senior Video Editor, MVI Post
Profile Last Updated: April 4, 2003