- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I didn't know what I wanted to be when I grew up.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- I met with my counselor on a regular basis. He suggested various courses to try. I decided on business after my macroeconomics course. He also suggested I use the services at the career resource center.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- Yes, it helped me choose a major and career.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- I was involved in Golden Key National Honor Society and was the Communications Officer. This experience helped me work with a team and gain leadership experience. I was also a member of Alpha Phi Omega service fraternity. This helped me give something back to the community.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- My only regret is that I didn't double major with teaching. Now I'd like to take courses so that I could teach accounting.
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Audit Department, KPMG Peat Marwick
- Tax Department, KPMG Peat Marwick
- Financial Analyst, Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Staff Accountant, WS&B
- What is your current occupation?
- Stay-At-Home Mom and Substitute Teacher
Profile Last Updated: September 26, 2000