- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- Too many options, not enough time.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- Mrs. Laura Brown, an outstanding adviser who steered me in the right direction. I recommended every motivated student I know to her.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- Tremendously. Without DUS I would have never gotten the opportunity to explore so many different subjects.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- A double major in Environmental Resource Management and History
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- Being the Public Relations Director for the Dance Marathon (THON) and being the President of Phi Gamma Nu business fraternity.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Infantryman, United States Army and Pennsylvania National Guard
- Program Associate, New York State Senate
- Executive Policy Specialist for Economic Affairs, Office of Governor Tom Ridge
- Program Associate for Environmental/Economic Development policy, New York State Senate
- Economics Adviser, Office of Governor Tom Ridge
- What is your current occupation?
- Senior Policy Manager, Office of Governor Tom Ridge
Profile Last Updated: December 10, 1999