- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I wasn't sure which major I wanted to choose and thought DUS would be a good place to "test the waters".
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- My roommate, who was enrolled in the College of Business, exposed me to a few courses along with my advisers Dr. Elliot and Huey Jones.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- In the long run, yes.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management
- What year did you graduate?
- 1985; M.B.A in 1990
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- BSU, Alpha Phi Omega fraternity, East Halls Residence Association and being a Resident Assistant (RA).
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- I would have still joined DUS, but I would have done more "interviews" with heads of departments/colleges to gain further exposure to college.
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Restaurant Manager
- Human Resources Specialist
- Medical Sales
- Medical Equipment Sales
- Medical Equipment Marketing
- Medical Marketing
- What is your current occupation?
- Marketing Manager, Kimberly-Clark
Profile Last Updated: September 1, 1998