- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I wasn't decided on a major.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- I used my DUS counselor, the entry level Accounting courses, and my family.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- Yes, it exposed me to many possible majors.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- My sorority.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- I would have spent a semester abroad.
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Internal Auditor
- What is your current occupation?
- Financial Analyst, Lord Corporation
Profile Last Updated: August 1, 1998