- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I was unsure of my area of study.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- I had one faculty adviser who kept telling me that I did not have the skill or the talent to graduate from college. This man pushed me to succeed. I selected the major, Community Development, because it was close to the work I wanted to do.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- Community Development (no longer offered)
- What year did you graduate?
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Various positions in the building/construction business
- What is your current occupation?
- Manager, Ferrellgas
Profile Last Updated: August 1, 1998