- When did you enter DUS?
- Freshman year
- How many semesters did you spend in DUS?
- Two or three.
- Why did you choose DUS?
- I was completely unsure of what major or direction I wanted to take.
- What resources did you use in your exploratory and decision-making process?
- I basically explored a variety of courses. Fortunately, I was able to drop courses that didn't make sense.
- Did DUS benefit you? If so, how?
- Absolutely! It was a penalty-free way to explore many options.
Penn State Experience
- What major(s) (and minor(s), if applicable) did you end up choosing?
- What year did you graduate?
- 1983; M.B.A in 1985
- What extracurricular activities made a difference in your college experience?
- I was very active in the residence halls (ARHS, President of East Halls, Resident Assistant) and was a member of Skull and Bones. I think these activities exposed me to a number of new areas.
- Looking back, would you have done anything differently during your time at Penn State?
- Absolutely nothing!
- What jobs have you held since graduation?
- Marketing Representative, IBM
- Marketing Manager, IBM
- Business Unit Executive, IBM
- Industry Solutions Sales Executive, IBM
- Business Unit Executive, IBM Global Education Industry
- What is your current occupation?
- Senior Location Executive, IBM Cleveland
Profile Last Updated: October 17, 2001