How to purchase a subscription to ALEKS math assessment and learning modules
- 1) Go to http://www.aleks.com/sign_up
- In the Course Code box under “K-12 – Higher Education” enter the following code: F49UF-99NCE
- Confirm that you are entering the correct placement cohort: PSU Math Placement (NDEG). Click the Continue button.
- Select the appropriate answer to the question “Have you used ALEKS before?”
Click the Continue button.
- I have never used ALEKS before or I do not have an ALEKS login name.
- I have an ALEKS login name.
Subsequent instructions are for individuals who selected “I have never used ALEKS before.”
- Purchase access online by completing the three-step payment process for the $20 subscription fee. Click the Complete Registration button.
- At this point you are on a secure server and are provided the reference number for your payment, and an ALEKS Access Code. You may want to save these in the rare event you need to contact ALEKS about your account. Click the Continue Sign-up button.
- Enter your student information: Name, email address, password of your choice, and your Penn State student ID number (begins with a 9, for example 912345678). Click the Continue button.
- Receive your login name. Click the Continue button.
- Complete the tutorial on ALEKS navigation and complete the assessment.
- To return to the assessment and learning modules, go to www.aleks.com and log in with the login name provided in step 8 and the password you created in step 7.