- Advising at Penn State
- Professional Development & Scholarship
- DUS Committees
- DUS Resources
Below is a listing for important resources for advisers and a brief description of each resource.
- Advising @ PSU
- A central source of information about academic advising and related educational topics at Penn State. Includes original material developed specifically for the site, as well as links to many other websites with relevant academic information for students, faculty, and staff University-wide.
- Center for Excellence in Academic Advising
- An electronic resource for academic advising providing links to other websites that are useful to faculty and staff advisers. The mission of the Center is to support advisers in their work with students.
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- The national professional organization for academic advisers. NACADA promotes and supports quality academic advising in institutions of higher education to enhance the educational development of students.
- University Advising Council
- The Council was created by legislation of the University Faculty Senate and is chaired by the Vice Provost and Dean for Undergraduate Education. This organization provides oversight of the University's academic advising program.
- University Undergraduate Advising Handbook
- This handbook is published by the Division of Undergraduate Studies in consultation with offices throughout Penn State to provide user-friendly advising information regarding University-wide academic policies and procedures.