- Advising at Penn State
- Professional Development & Scholarship
- DUS Committees
- DUS Resources
DUS Programs Coordinators Committee
The mission of the DUS Programs Coordinators Committee is to:
- Serve as DUS liaisons to academic colleges and campuses.
- Strengthen communications and exchange academic information with other academic units.
- Assist with the coordination, development, and dissemination of up-to-date information about academic programs, policies, and procedures.
- Partner with colleges/campuses to provide programming for faculty and staff.
- Help to introduce DUS students to the requirements and cultures of different colleges/campuses/majors.
For details about the DUS Programs Coordinators Committee, contact Linda Higginson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-865-7576.