Where Are They Now?
Each year, the Division of Undergraduate Studies collects, analyzes, and reports on data about its former students. These reports include data about those students who were admitted to the Division of Undergraduate Studies (originators) as well as those who transferred from other Penn State colleges/majors to the division (incomers). Reports from the three most recent cohorts studied are available below.
- 2007 cohort (with three-year comparison: 2005/2006/2007)
- 2006 cohort (with three-year comparison: 2004/2005/2006)
- 2003/2004/2005 cohorts
- University Park campus
- First-year students admitted to the Division (originators)
- Students transferring from other Penn State colleges/majors to the Division (incomers)
- College of origin of incomers
- Five-year graduation rates
- Colleges of graduation
- Stability of decisions
- Cross-group comparison