A network of DUS programs coordinators and advisers across Penn State works to enhance the practice of advising and to communicate academic advising information.
- Develop and participate in academic information programs for students.
- Serve as academic resource and referral contacts for academic advisers and students.
- Maintain Advising @ PSU.
- Maintain college and campus advising center websites and listservs.
- Update and edit the Undergraduate Advising Handbook.
- Publish curricular changes through Advising Updates.
- Maintain the Academic Advising listserv.
- Maintain the resources on the Center for Excellence in Academic Advising.
- Collaborate with college/campus academic administrators, division/department heads, faculty, and professional advisers to create and disseminate academic information for internal and external audiences.