A network of DUS programs coordinators and advisers across Penn State works to enhance the practice of advising and to communicate academic advising information.
Division of Undergraduate Studies staff:
- develop and participate in academic information programs for students.
- serve as academic resource and referral contacts for academic advisers and students.
- maintain the Academic Advising Portal.
- maintain college and campus advising center websites and listservs.
- update and edit the Undergraduate Advising Handbook.
- publish the Academic Advising News and Curricular Updates.
- Collaborate with college/campus academic administrators, division/department heads, faculty, staff, and advising colleagues to create and disseminate academic information for internal and external audiences.